Happy New Year you guys!
It’s a warm Sunday morning and I’m writing this over hot cup of coffee, some things never change!
I spent last evening reflecting on what I have done for the past year and what I would like to do in the next one, and I found myself writing down a couple things that can pass off as resolutions.
- Doing more with less- this mostly applies to my school work
- Read 35 books this year. This is my reading goal for this year
- Blog more. I love and enjoy blogging but sometimes I just became lazy and fall into a blogging slump, so I hope to change that this year and be more consistent
- Stick to my workout routine. I am very unfit and for the last few months I’ve had a love hate relationship with working out, so that needs to change
- Feed my body, soul and mind with positivity
- Read out of my comfort zone… I tend to read in one or two genres and I a plan on changing that.
- Read and complete a book series. This is a tricky one but hopefully I’ll manage. Recommend to me some great book series
- Stick to my planner. I need to be more organized tbh
- Grow my book collection. If I’m being honest, I’m most excited about this
That’s it! Have you made any resolutions? Let me know below!
Until my next post, bye! ❤