Hey guys! I come to you with another tag, I saw this tag on Molly’s Book Nook page and I thought it would be awesome to do it, mostly because today is my one year bookstagramvasary (is that even a word?) yaaay!!! Now let’s get on with the questions
- What’s your instagram handle? @suckerforcoffe
- How long have you been in the bookstagram community? 1 year today!
- How many people do you follow? 163
- How many followers do you have? 1073
- What is your favorite genre of pictures? Well, I translated this to ‘what is your theme’ and the answer is none. I have a really messy feed and rarely stick to a particular theme
- What are your favorite hashtags? #Bookstagram #booksandcoffee #bookworm
- How often do you check instagram? In the morning and in the evening
- What’s your favorite filter? I don’t use any
- What is the best part about being in this community? The friendships I have made. Everyone is so nice and the part where we all get to talk about books. I’ve discovered great ones through Bookstagram
- What is the worst part about being in this community? When fandoms collide, it can get pretty messy. Also, when I find myself comparing my account to others and I just end up feeling bad about mine
- Three favorite instagram accounts currently? Aaah I’ll give you 15 🙂
- thecrinkledspine Dani is among the first people I met when I joined bookstagram and we’ve been friends ever since
- symphonyofsoldier Nico is one of the sweetest people ever and her captions are usually fun and hilarious
- mybookjacket Vicky has a beautiful account and a blog to match with amazing book recommendations
- africaanah Nada has the most amazing bookish merch and I always love how she incorporates them in her pictures
- nadirasworld Nadira is very welcoming and sweet and her reviews are so well put and I’ve added so many books to my tbr because of her
- ladyofthelibrary Amy’s flat lays are well thought and go hand in hand with the props she uses. Her range of bookish merch are amazing
- Sammy.reads Sammy’s minimalistic account is so warm and has beautiful pictures. Not to mention her classics collection is amazing
- avi.reads I recently started following Avi and her account has beautiful pictures, and very sparkly! Her photography is on point
- mybookbath Jude’s bookshelf is amazing, and so beautiful. She’s the reason I want to read more classics. I also love how interactive she is with her followers.
- thebooksatchel Resh’s account is so warm and cozy. Like a home. Her book recommendations are so diverse and I just want to read every book she reviews and recommends.
- cozybooksandcoffee Erica is all about coffee and books. Her coffee pictures are everything!
- karinareads if there’s a theme I’d love to have, it has to be Karina’s. A simple account with great book recs.
- crimebythebook I never thought I needed to read crime books until I stumbled upon Abby’s account. She does not disappoint, also, Coffee!
- sweptawaybybooks Everything new adult I go to Alyssa’s account. She has such a beautiful feed and great reccs too.
- booksugar if you haven’t heard of Maria, well now listen up, her book collection is to die for! I always look forward to her posts just so I can feast my eyes on them.
Do you have a Bookstagram account? What’s your favorite thing about it? Do let me know!
Have a wonderful weekend ahead 🙂