In case you don’t already know by now, it’s my birthday today, yaay!
Over the years I have learnt some life lessons and what other better day than to share them with you guys. So here we go, 21 lessons I’ve learnt at 21:
- Treat yourself. This is important!
- Make lists. Shopping lists, to do lists etc this ensures that you’re up to date with all you need to do
- Lip balm is a miracle product, don’t underestimate it.
- Read more. You can never stop learning
- Be gentle with yourself. Self care 🙂
- Never regret stuff you didn’t do, only regret stuff you did because then at least you did it.
- Love is not always enough but it’s a foundation to build life on.
- Stay organized. Organization = Productivity
- Take chances. It only begins with one step.
- People grow and change. Deal with it.
- If you look good, you feel good too.
- Coffee with 3 sugars! ☕
- Music is great for your soul.
- Do you – You can’t please everybody.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is a book I believe everyone should read.
- Journaling is therapeutic.
- Self confidence goes a long way.
- The first sip of coffee is always heaven.
- Listen more than you talk.
- Your mother is always right. Even when she’s not.
- Love is love.
Wishing you all a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend.
Also, Happy Birthday to Ashleigh of afrolicthroughfiction.wordpress.com ❤